Adventure Dog Harness
Adventure Dog Harness
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the limited stock numbers.
The business has had a few unforeseen circumstances to overcome, Covid has made sourcing materials, hardware, and manufacturing difficult.
Transport & shipping costs of products to me has increased dramatically, which I am desperately trying not to have to pass on to you.
I appreciate your patients and am grateful you have chosen to support me out of all the other businesses you could have chosen from.
Sizes / Measurements:
|Size||Neck (A)||Chest (B)|
|Small||30cm to 50cm||35cm to 65cm|
|Medium||32cm to 55cm||40cm to 82cm|
|Large||38cm to 58cm||39cm to 89cm|
|Extra Large||61cm to 89 cm||64cm to 101cm|
- Wide padded chest plate to displace pulling load.
- Has reflective piping and reflective stitching on adjustment belts so you can be seen during low light.
- Traffic handle if you need to grab your dog in a hurry. If you haven't already purchased the Tail Runner adjustable seat belt restraint then the handle is also perfect for slipping the car seat belt through to restrain dog when travelling in a vehicle
- Quality buckles and metal attachment ring.
- Lined for extra comfort especially on long runs
- Easy clean
High quality and durable. I have been testing the prototype of this harness on Cadence (my Ultra Marathon runner Kelpie) for months now, we have covered approximately 2400+km in it and I absolutely love it, (and so does she).
It doesn't slide around and cause chaffing or cut in like the web ones tend to.
TRIED AND TESTED
High quality and durable. I have been testing the prototypes of my products on Cadence (my Ultra Marathon runner Kelpie) for months now, we have covered approximately 2400+km in them and I absolutely love it, (and so does she).
HANDS FREE SYSTEMS
This is the new and improved version it is also the most durable and robust system I have come up with. Run or walk your dog using our innovative bungee dog leash and waist belt.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
I gladly offer a 12 month warranty against any manufacturer damage or defects in materials or workmanship on all products from the date of purchase. 'Change of mind' is not valid criteria for warranty. Damaged or defective merchandise are items that have a noticeable material or workmanship defect that is not caused by standard wear.