Please accept my sincerest apologies for the limited stock numbers.
I am currently working full-time back in my trade as an arborist to overcome the effect Covid has had on my business. I am not the type of person to ask for Government handouts, I have two legs, two arms, and a brain, I am resilient and will always find a way to overcome obstacles and succeed in what I do. My steps may be small at this stage but I will get there :)
I appreciate your patients and am extremely grateful you have chosen to support TailRunner out of all the other businesses you could have chosen from.
Sizes / Measurements:
|Size||Neck (A)||Chest (B)|
|Small||30cm to 50cm||35cm to 65cm|
|Medium||32cm to 55cm||40cm to 82cm|
|Large||38cm to 58cm||39cm to 89cm|
|Extra Large||61cm to 89 cm||64cm to 101cm|
- New improved super strong double stitched front attachment
- Wide padded chest plate to displace pulling load.
- Has reflective piping and reflective stitching on adjustment belts so you can be seen during low light.
- Traffic handle if you need to grab your dog in a hurry. If you haven't already purchased the Tail Runner adjustable seat belt restraint then the handle is also perfect for slipping the car seat belt through to restrain dog when traveling in a vehicle
- Quality buckles and metal attachment ring.
- Lined for extra comfort especially on long runs
- Easy clean
I always pride myself on producing a High quality and durable product that is built to last and withstand the toughest of physical training regimes. On average, depending on our training schedule my pair of kelpies (Cadence and Pace) can average anywhere between 100km per week to 190+km so the gear must be able to stand up to our training