This is the new and improved version it is also the most durable and robust system I have come up with. With the wider belt and metal slider on the leash, I can confidently recommend this system for large breeds, bad pullers, and multiple dogs on the one belt.
The 4cm wide belt is separate from the leash on this one, smooth and extremely comfortable. I have added a 23cm long reduced bounce, water-resistant, zippered pouch which also has an access hole if you need to take a plastic bag with you can poke it through the hole so you don't need to undo the zipper.
The pouch is capable of holding most of the larger phones on the market.
The belt reduces down to 47cm and extends out to 122cm in length, two belts can be clipped together and adjusted for those with a more relaxed waistline.
On the Leash splitter all hardware components are made of metal for extra strength.
Adjustable sliders mean you can adjust the length of each leash if you have two dogs of varying height
With the bungee relaxed at the shortest length, each leash is 70cm in length and can be adjusted out to 90cm, when the bungee is stretched out it reaches a length of 105cm on the shortest length to 120cm when adjusted out to full extent.
- The adjustable slider on the leash is now metal giving extra added strength and confidence to the leash even with the heaviest of pullers
- Has triple reflective stitching so you can be seen during low light
- High-quality 5cm buckle and 2 metal “D” rings.
- Quick dry
- Water-resistant pouch attached to the belt
- Wider belt distributes load for those with lower back problems
- Hands-Free for those with hand joint problems or shoulder problems